Are you tired of seeking new ways to enhance your online store? Is it difficult for you to always do your best to meet the modern requirements of the eCommerce niche? There are such a lot of nuances that you have to take into consideration in case you want to make your business successful and lucrative. Your website must work properly, providing customers with a nice, enjoyable user experience to make them want to stay and make more purchases. The way your platforms operate has a significant influence on the overall productivity of your enterprise. That’s why it’s important to use the latest technologies to ensure the best performance of innovative features.
For those who want to get the best results, we have a perfect solution that was designed by the Mirasvit company. Download and install the module to start improving every single aspect of your service. This is the easiest way to achieve greater success in eCommerce!
What does it provide?
Regardless of the extent of your store’s product catalog, provide your customers a way to swiftly find what they’re looking for. Customers may quickly locate what they’re searching for on the category page by using the Layered Navigation module’s shopping choices, which include a search box. This search filter can be customized to meet the needs of the shop by offering a variety of search options. Its features may include a full-text search on the current category page, as well as a filter for product attribute options. The search filter may be configured to make both choices visible at the same time. Customers may use the search filter to exclude non-essential product qualities without having to read the entire buying choices panel. For firms with a varied product range, this panel may be lengthy and intimidating. If a customer needs clothes for a certain climate, they may type “climate” into the search box and then select the appropriate climatic components from the drop-down menu, such as warm or all-weather. The part on climatic features does not need scrolling down.
Reasons to install the module
For you, why is this a must-have add-on? Because it has such a large influence on conversion rates, usability is one of the most crucial characteristics of any website. Make the user’s layer navigation as straightforward as feasible. The use of AJAX technology can shorten the time it takes for a website to load significantly. The filter system has also been updated, with the addition of new, simpler filters. It’s also feasible to make one-of-a-kind designs. By adding additional pages to your collection, you may make it easier to navigate. Create a single page for all brands or individual pages for each. It may now browse the whole collection without pausing thanks to AJAX methods.
The URLs have also been changed in order to improve SEO and usability. This plugin allows you to restructure all URLs to make them more appealing to the eye. Metadata can be updated, crawler visibility can be adjusted, duplicate content can be eliminated, and filter link transmission can be regulated. There are sections dedicated to certain brands as well. Create separate pages for each of your store’s brands, complete with their own URLs and logos. Include both brand-related and SEO-related elements such as robots, canonical URLs, and descriptions.
Using a special widget, it’s possible to add a new slider to make your customers’ journey even more convenient. Put this widget where you think it will be more beneficial. It’s possible to specify the pages where the brand slider is supposed to be shown. Change the colors of the paging and navigation buttons to make the slider more user-friendly. To bring the brand widget to life, enable the animation auto-play option. Turn on the autoplay loop and set the autoplay interval. To make it more usable, the animated Brand Slider may be halted when the mouse pointer hovers over it. You might wish to create a Brand Slider for each of your stores if you have a lot of them.
Customers dislike hopping from page to page, therefore limiting the number of pages they must load throughout their journey. Using the module’s AJAX scrolling capability, you may load more items in any category or search results page by scrolling or clicking the Load More button, either automatically or manually.
When your customers use the shopping filters to find the product they want, show them similar items. This extension allows you to bundle several attribute options into a single grouped option. Customers who asked for red clothes may instead receive purple or orange. Another example is when a consumer searches for cold-weather clothing using a grouped filter, and items for cold, chilly, and windy conditions appear. Almost every characteristic of a product may be classified. Use a separate label or swatch for group choices that are visible to your clients. Give the grouped options a label so they can be displayed separately on the admin page of your store.
- Navigation is simple and intuitive. Customers’ brand preferences are incredibly significant in their purchasing decisions, therefore you should go out of your way to accommodate them. The extension may give a list of all the brands in your store on a separate page. Each brand gets its own page as well. Each brand’s page has a logo, a description, and a product list. You may have complete control over the visibility of a brand page for that search engine by manually or automatically providing the URL key for that search engine and applying the Store View visibility. Metadata such as the meta title, keywords, and description may be included on a brand page. For a page banner, use alt tags and a title.
- At the same time, choose a number of criteria. By default, Magento does not enable customers to choose multiple attribute values in a single filter. When they go shopping, they have to go back and forth a lot, which is inefficient. Clients, on the other hand, can use this plugin to provide as many criteria as they like.
- It’s a lot less difficult to get started now. The plugin saves your most often used filters and moves them to the front of the product list. This allows new customers to quickly and easily select the most popular criterion, speeding up the purchase process and increasing your site’s conversion rate. It’s especially helpful in establishments that sell a variety of filters and products. In addition, the module ensures that smart and ordinary filters only display attribute values that are relevant to the objects chosen. Your consumers will no longer have to deal with filters!
- On a single page, you may see the full catalog. Your company now has a separate “All Products” page thanks to the plugin. It is more effective to start each customer’s trip through your product catalog on a single page and then use layered navigation to limit their choices. Customers will be exposed to more items as a consequence of this arrangement, and the number of pages they must change will be substantially reduced. Add metadata to the All Products page to help with SEO.
- Highlights. Magento will display the associated filter in plain English if an attribute, such as Material or Brand, has numerous values. If clients must pick from a huge number of qualities, they may become bewildered. You will be able to submit images to these sorts of effects with this plugin. As a result, clients will be able to find what they’re seeking much faster.
- Make the most of your unique qualities. There is now a new type of slider filter. It allows you to look for items depending on a range of factors such as price, size, and weight. The sliders will assist any business!
- Preferences that are popular. This filter displays goods with the highest number of favorable ratings, which is ideal for increasing conversions. The most psychologically gratifying items are those with the highest ratings.
- There are newcomers. If you offer time-sensitive things like food, clothing, or phones, customers will be especially interested in fresh arrivals. They will really benefit from this filter.
- Special deals are available. Making it easier for customers to find your services is in your best interests. This filter is perfect for giving them that additional push they need to convert.
- Products that are out of stock. You don’t want to show off out-of-stock things from your catalog since customers aren’t generally interested in looking for something they can’t buy. The Stock filter is an excellent solution to this problem since it is designed to remove out-of-stock goods from the product list.
If you feel stuck in developing your store, install the Magento AJAX Layered Navigation extension and enjoy plenty of new improvements that can really help your business. This doesn’t require a lot of time or special knowledge. Moreover, it’s a rather inexpensive solution.